Setting up an account is one of the first things you might want to do in MoneyCoach. The process is extremely streamlined and easy to do.
Here’s how you do it:
1- In the Overview, find the Accounts card
2- Tap the “View All” button
3- Tap “+” button
3- Now you can:
- Enter the name of the account
- Enter the initial amount or current balance of the account
- Select a currency (Premium Feature)
- Use this account as a Savings account (Premium Feature)
- Select an icon
- Select the account type, Personal or Business
4- Tap “Save” to add your new account
5- Congratulations, you just added your new Account
We also made this helpful video tutorial. Check it out:
The basic version of the app includes two free accounts to use. Subscribe to MoneyCoach Premium to unlock unlimited accounts.