I am happy to announce that MoneyCoach 2.2 is out. As you can see we got also a new app icon. It is cleaner, better, and red!
I hope you like it.
We also changed our app screenshots, in case you care :).
We focused mainly on the bugs that were happening in certain countries. We thank all the amazing guys for their feedback. That helped us spot and kill the bugs.
Now the new stuff
- All new Apple Watch App with your categories and keyboard input. And glances.
- Now when you tap an account on the main view, you can add transactions right to that account.
- Fixed a bug that happened when creating multiple accounts with initial amounts.
- Fixed a bug that happened after creating an account with an initial amount, and then editing that transaction.
- Fixed a bug that happened on currencies with space as a group separator.
- Fixed a bug that happened on new transfers with decimal numbers.
- Fixed a bug on currencies list.
- Other UI improvements that you won’t probably notice, but hey, we feel good about them :).
What’s up next:
- MoneyCoach will go to China and some other countries
- Further stability checks and improvements
Want to say thanks? Just review the app in the Appstore. It will take you less than 2 minutes.
The MoneyCoach Team
Daily beautiful inspirational quotes on Instagram
Get always the latest news and product updates on Twitter:
If you enjoy MoneyCoach, please leave a review here:
If you want to add a new feature to MoneyCoach, request it here: