Oh hello there! In this new update, we added support for iOS 11 and totally redesigned MoneyCoach. Sleek, modern, bolder, MoneyCoach has never looked any better.
Now you can scroll up and down and that opens up new possibilities for both us and you. We have already added a couple of new cards like the “Days until end of month” and the “Budget Left” which shows you the overall balance for your month.
You can also check directly from the Home screen all the latest articles and the many helpful guides so you can unleash MoneyCoach’s true powers and save up to 1000$ yearly. We have some ideas on what other cards we can add on the Home Screen but as always ideas are welcomed.
We also have a new feature that’s going to revolutionize the way you add transactions in MoneyCoach, but we need some more time to fine-tune it and make it perfect cause you guys deserve it.
What else is new?
- Well, we’ve done a lot of under the hood improvements and the app runs and feels faster now.
- We redesigned the iPad app to make it way better.
- We improved the iCloud Sync.
- We fixed a bug with the Dropbox restore button when the iCloud was on
- We fixed a bug with the advanced CSV Export
- We also fixed some localization problems with the 3D Touch options.
If you like the app, please leave a review or update your old one as it helps a lot.
MoneyCoach Head Monkey