Happy New Year Everyone! How are you doing? Did you eat anything interesting and what show did you all binge watched? I sure did all of that so it was no surprise that the first transaction I added to MoneyCoach was a new gym membership… I just hope I get my money’s worth out of it.
Enough small talk as we want to start this new year with part four of the ongoing “Operation Tersus”. This update is big as we introduce some major user-requested features. It took a while, cause you know, doing everything from the ground up is kinda hard.
- Consolidate Accounts: Now you can consolidate your accounts. Just go into the Account’s details, tap on the Amount and just enter your “real” amount, the app will do the rest.
- Budget Overdrive: Now you can edit every Budget detail. Just hop in the Budget’s details and go crazy.
Tweaks and fixes:
- We optimised the layout so now the app looks beautiful when you use it in Split View on your iPad.
- Made a ton of small UI tweaks, buttons look nicer, everything is more friendly and pleasing to the eye
- You can now see what details can be edited and what cannot
- Fixed the Beta Tester tool, now you can apply and join the beta program
- Fixed a 3D Touch bug when editing
- Fixed a bug on Quick Entry
- A ton of performance improvements
We got big plans for this year and we can’t wait to share more in the coming days and weeks. Until then, have a nice one and oh, be careful with that whole cardio thing as I hear it takes your breath away.