The “machine gun” updates continue and this time we:
– Fixed another bug in the Repeating Transactions and Transfers
– Fixed a bug in iOS 10.3.3
– Improved app performance
– Watched The People vs. O.J Simpson, great serie
As always, if you find any bug, let us know on the forums.
I would like to call this part five of our ongoing operation, but I don’t really want to do that, even though in this quick update we fixed quite a few important bugs. The app experience feels better, runs faster and load quicker so this update was very necessary.
Here’s what we fixed:
- Fixed a bug where Future Transactions weren’t working as they should, now they do and are calculated (or not) everywhere in the app
- Fixed the Future Transactions switch in the Settings
- Fixed a bug with the Repeating Transactions
- Fixed a UI bug when entering a new transaction
- Fixed a bug in the Calendar screen
- Fixed a bug with the rounding engine
- Fixed a bug when connecting to Dropbox
- Fixed a small bug with invisible buttons
We are working really hard to make the app better in every way so if you are experiencing a problem, encountering a bug or have a suggestion about something we can improve or add to the app, submit a ticket or post it on our forums directly from the app. Another important thing, if the app crashes and the next time you open it you see a dialog about sharing the crash report with the developer, please do share that as it helps us find and kill pesky bugs.
As always, <3 Monkey!